Other Practice Areas
Comprehensive Solutions for All Your Legal Issues
At Robert H. Solomon, PC, we have devoted decades to honing our practice and developing the resources we need to serve our communities. As a result, we have cultivated a wide range of legal skills. While our primary focus is debt-relief, we have an in-depth understanding of all New York and federal laws, allowing us to serve individuals, families, and business owners in all kinds of legal situations.
Come to our firm today for assistance in the following areas:
- Business transactions—accomplishing your goals through business formation, partnership agreements, and more
- Commercial litigation—handling a range of disputes with consumers, partners, and other businesses
- Criminal defense—protecting your future from a devastating criminal conviction
- Elder law—giving a voice to those with additional legal and healthcare needs
- Landlord-tenant law—counseling and representing tenants and landlords in contract formation and litigation
- Personal injury—helping you secure compensation for an injury due to someone’s negligence
- Real estate and zoning laws—navigating real estate transactions to maximize your profit and minimize liability
- Wills, trusts, and estates—putting powerful legal devices in place to plan for the unexpected
Our goal is to manage the complexities of these legal areas so you can focus on what matters most: growing your business, building a lasting legacy, protecting your rights, and providing for your loved ones.
Why Choose Robert H. Solomon, PC?
Since 1990, we have assisted thousands of people throughout the state of New York. In that time, we have developed the tools and resources needed to serve our clients efficiently and effectively. When you bring your legal dilemma to our firm, you can trust that your future is in the best possible hands.
For a free consultation via phone, videoconference, or office visit, call (516) 407-8199. For your convenience, we offer appointments after regular business hours and on weekends.